Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well, well, well....

I took a month hiatus from updating this little blog. I got caught up in the holiday spirit and was more than a little overwhelmed upon to my return to the United States.

I must admit that it didn't occur to me how many people are actually reading this thing. To all of you, I apologize for the laziness. And I will resume the telling of the adventures in the coming days.

Yes, my travels are finished for now. Boo hoo. Sad face.

However, I plan on returning to Thailand to do my TEFL certification at the end of January. My triumphant return will be short-lived. The sun and beaches prove to have too strong a gravity for myself.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having an interest in these exploits and tell you all that I am determined to finish what I have started.

Tales to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment